Center for Shared Insight, PC is seeking a therapist for part-time clinical work in its growing office in Denver. Center for Shared Insight, PC is a self-pay group private practice with a mission to heal unresolved relational traumas and experiences that prevent secure connection with loved ones, restore and strengthen secure attachment through a warm and responsive therapeutic alliance, and to empower clients to develop healthy attachment behaviors to transform individuals’ relationship with themselves and with others.
Presently, CSIP is seeking candidates who have training and experience with providing attachment-oriented therapy with relationship issues (e.g., dating, relationships, love/relationship addiction, divorce recovery), trauma/abuse, and women’s health (pregnancy, infertility, pregnancy loss, pre and post-partum anxiety and depression). Trauma modalities (i.e., EMDR & Somatic Experiencing), couples therapy (EFT) and addiction training and experience are a plus.
Characteristics: Goodness of fit is essential to filling this position and to a candidate’s success in this group practice. Ideal candidates love providing attachment-oriented therapy for relational, women’s health and trauma issues, feel called to CSIP’s mission, and do not have a private practice and have no interest in developing or running one. Ideal candidates work best with a collaborative team, are interpersonally comfortable and warm, and are interested in a long-term position within a growing, supportive group practice. Candidates should be professional, have good therapeutic boundaries, be self-motivated and self-aware, and implement excellent organizational and time-management skills. Candidates should possess well-developed knowledge and use of integrative, whole person case conceptualization, treatment planning and interventions, as well as seek to obtain new knowledge and skills to further their repertoire. Candidates who can both work independently and actively seek consultation with peers and director will do well in this environment.
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the state of Colorado (exceptional Psychologist Candidates will be considered)
- Training and experience working with adults and adolescents
- APA accredited internship is ideal
- At least two years of outpatient psychotherapy experience
- Responsible for holding sessions with clients, completing all administrative, billing, and record keeping activities in a timely manner.
- Available to work 10-20hrs/week on both clinical and nonclinical activities, with an option to increase hours in the future.
- Available to see clients at least two days a week (Tuesdays, Saturdays and/or Sundays), with at least one evening working until 7 or 8pm. Other days will be available in the near future.
- Meet with director for weekly consultation
- Willing to participate in marketing the practice on a monthly basis (relationship building with new and existing referral sources, online marketing, which may include written or video blogs) and will be compensated for this time accordingly.
Compensation: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience. This position is a part-time, W-2 Position, in which taxes are taken out on employee’s behalf. Compensation will increase according to time in the practice and/or assuming greater responsibilities within the practice.
Benefits: Paid malpractice and commercial liability insurance, annual training stipend, assigned computer, paid phone service and electronic health records system, and paid administrative, marketing and billing support.
Applying: Well suited candidates are encouraged to email or mail a cover letter detailing goodness of fit for you and the practice, curriculum vitae, and list of three references. If you would like more information on the position or practice, visit www.centerforsharedinsight.com or email Dr. Hick at DrHick@CenterforSharedInsight.com.
- Free Ebook: Fearless Living and Loving
- Hiring Now!
- Dating and Relationships
- Love Addiction
- Couples Therapy
- Speaking and Workshops
- Post-Divorce/Relationship Growth and Recovery
- Divorce Recovery Group - Accepting New Members!
- Women's Issues, Pregnancy, Postpartum, & Motherhood
- Therapy for Divorce
- Therapy for Depression
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Therapy for Trauma and Abuse
- Adolescent Therapy