Do you take my insurance?
Center for Shared Insight is an out-of-network insurance provider. To learn about coverage for your treatment, please contact your insurance company with the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits for out-of-network providers?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What exact information is necessary to submit for reimbursement (i.e., diagnosis code, provider tax ID, etc.)?
In some cases, you may elect to not use your insurance to pay for therapy services, for example, to protect access to your personal health information, which insurance requires in order to pay for treatment.
"Having known Dr. Kristen Hick for nearly the last decade, I have been fortunate enough to watch the passion (at some points, literally watching at her side) and focus this ... Read More
"I feel confident when referring clients who want to work on relationship-readiness or enhancement to Dr. Kristen Hick. Clients gain a sense of security experiencing Dr. Hick’s support and essential ... Read More