Hiring Now! - Relationship Therapist
Come join our close-knit, collaborative group of relational and attachment-based clinicians, where you get to do the long-term therapeutic work you have dreamed of without the hassle of running the business of a private practice.
Center for Shared Insight, PC is seeking a relationship therapist to join it’s growing group private practice in Denver, CO. This person would primarily see individuals focusing on relationships issues, trauma, and women’s health, and couples.
Perks of working at CSIP include joining an established and highly-respected therapy practice without the work of building one, a new office with modern decor, clinical consultation, competitive compensation, IRA retirement benefits, bonuses, all overhead and expenses paid (e.g., malpractice insurance), and influence on CSIP culture-building.
Center for Shared Insight, PC is a self-pay private group practice that serves adults, adolescents and couples with relationship issues (e.g., dating, relationships/marriages, love/relationship addiction, infidelity, communication, intimacy, and divorce/break-up recovery), trauma/abuse, mood disorders, and women's health (pregnancy, infertility, pregnancy loss, pre and postpartum anxiety and depression).
CSIP's mission is to heal unresolved relational traumas and experiences that prevent secure connection with loved ones, restore and strengthen secure attachment through a warm and responsive therapeutic alliance, and to empower clients to develop healthy attachment behaviors to transform individuals' relationship with themselves and with others. As a result, we strengthen relationships, families, communities, and generations through nurturing self-aware, empowered, secure and healthy adolescents and adults.
Goodness of fit is essential to filling this position and to a candidate's satisfaction and success in this group practice. Ideal candidates love providing long-term relational therapy, have experience working with our niche specialty areas as described above, feel called to CSIP's mission, and want to focus on providing great therapy without worrying about learning the second job of managing a business.
Ideal candidates work well in collaboration with a team, are interpersonally comfortable and warm, and are interested in a long-term position within a growing, supportive group practice. Professionalism, excellent therapeutic boundaries, cultural-competency, self-motivation and self-awareness, and good organizational and time-management skills are essential. Candidates should possess well-developed knowledge and use of integrative, whole person case conceptualization, treatment planning and interventions, and value continually acquiring knowledge and skills to further their repertoire. Candidates who can work independently, but also enjoy being a part of a team atmosphere will do well in this close-knit environment. Candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology (Psy.D., or Ph.D.) from an accredited program
- Master’s Degree (LMFT, LCSW, or LPC) from an accredited program, with 10 years of post-licensure experience.
- Licensed/License Eligible in CO
- Candidates with 5 years or more post-licensure are preferred
- At least 2 years experience working with adults
- At least 2 years of outpatient psychotherapy experience
- Long term therapy experience is preferred
- 1 year experience working with couples is preferred
- Training in couple's therapy (EFT and Gottman are a plus), trauma (EMDR and SE are a plus), women’s health and mood disorders is preferred.
- Provide individual and some couples therapy to clients and complete all administrative and record keeping activities in a timely manner.
- Ability to treat clients with relationship, trauma, and mood issues.
- Therapists must be available to work at least 12hrs/week, being classified as a part-time position (less than 30 hrs) and to grow into full-time. We will consider candidates who can work fewer hours at first (weeknights and/or weekends) and build up to full days.
- Available to see clients at least three days a week, with three evenings (working until at least 7pm) or two evenings and one weekend day.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in computer use for documentation, scheduling, and other job duties.
Other Benefits: This is a W-2 Position, in which a portion of taxes are paid on employees' behalf. Compensation is competitive and depends on how many clients you want to see. IRA retirement contribution and bonuses offered. Participation in marketing activities is compensated for. Benefits also include paid malpractice and commercial liability insurance, office rent and office supplies, phone service and electronic health records system, and administrative, marketing and billing support.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please email all of the following to [email protected]
1. Cover letter - please detail how your experience, training and qualifications makes you a well-matched candidate for this position, our team, and clientele.
2. Curriculum vitae - please include all clinical experience and training
3. List of three references