When things aren’t right with the one you love, your whole life can seem out of balance. You may have grown unsatisfied with aspects of your relationship, want to deepen your connection to each other, or you may be entering into marriage or a committed relationship and want to proactively resolve any potential difficulties.
Dr. Hick, Denver relationship therapist, takes a new approach to couple's therapy and works with individuals, within the partnership, on issues. This methodology helps the individuals in the relationship get the support they need to show up better when in partnership. Individual relationship couples therapy helps you and your loved one identify the relationship you both want to have, the relational patterns that are leading you two away from that vision, and develop relationship skills to connect, communicate, and grow together.
Areas Center for Shared Insight help you and your partner with:
- Adjustment to life events, such as cohabitation, marriage, child birth, infertility, blended families, job loss/changes
- Communication challenges, including fighting and arguing
- Enhancing relationship satisfaction
- LGBTQ and multicultural issues
- Parenting, co-parenting, and step-parenting
- Pre-marital counseling
- Problems with emotional and physical intimacy
- Recovering from affairs
- Separation and divorce
Contrary to possible expectations about relationships, conflict, hurt, dissatisfaction and lack of communication does not have to be your relationship baseline. Dr. Hick uses an individualized approach to target your specific relationship problem areas. She focuses on your attachment to each other, enhancing communication, resolving conflict fairly, and resolving possible past hurts.
If you and your significant other are ready to change what your relationship looks and feels like, contact Center for Shared Insight today for a free consultation.
"I highly recommend Dr. Hick to anyone who wants to enhance their relationships or their life in general. Whether you are struggling to find a fulfilling relationship, or if you ... Read more
"I network with a lot of people, and I have no problems at all in recommending Dr. Kristen for anyone requiring her services. She is very sincere in her desire ... Read more
- Free Ebook: Fearless Living and Loving
- Hiring Now!
- Dating and Relationships
- Love Addiction
- Couples Therapy
- Speaking and Workshops
- Post-Divorce/Relationship Growth and Recovery
- Divorce Recovery Group - Accepting New Members!
- Women's Issues, Pregnancy, Postpartum, & Motherhood
- Therapy for Divorce
- Therapy for Depression
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Therapy for Trauma and Abuse
- Adolescent Therapy