Free Ebook: Fearless Living and Loving
In the "Fearless Living & Loving" ebook, psychologist Dr. Kristen Hick outlines how to live fearlessly for a more fulfilling life, with authentic dating experiences and relationships. Using skiing as a metaphor, Dr. Hick details her personal experience in transitioning from fear as a roadblock to fear as a tool.
Dr. Hick believes that “Fearless living and loving is not reckless living or loving. Fearlessness is approaching healthy, growth-worthy relationships, behaviors, and tasks without fear, or sometimes, with fear but the will to move past that fear quickly. It is strategic, mindful, and growth-inspiring.”
The team at Center for Shared Insight offers this free ebook to anyone interested in stepping outside their comfort zone to challenge limiting beliefs about love and life. In this ebook, you’ll discover tools to identify and overcome your fears including:
- How to set and measure fearless goals
- Actionable, daily ideas for living a more fearless life
- Understanding the role of fear in relationships and sex
- The power of self-reflection on the road to fearlessness
Click on the "Download Free Ebook Now" button below and subscribe to our blog to receive your free ebook, and begin fearless living and loving today.
- Free Ebook: Fearless Living and Loving
- Hiring Now!
- Dating and Relationships
- Love Addiction
- Couples Therapy
- Speaking and Workshops
- Post-Divorce/Relationship Growth and Recovery
- Divorce Recovery Group - Accepting New Members!
- Women's Issues, Pregnancy, Postpartum, & Motherhood
- Therapy for Divorce
- Therapy for Depression
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Therapy for Trauma and Abuse
- Adolescent Therapy