Group Therapy for Divorce Recovery - Accepting New Members!
Are you having a difficult time coping with a break-up, separation, or divorce? Relationship Recovery is a process-oriented group that focuses on helping women cope with a break-up, separation or divorce. This group goes a step beyond a traditional divorce support group - it helps members recognize patterns within their previous relationships, build insight, and learn new ways of being in relationships, by strengthening the essential relationship with themselves.
Divorce Recovery helps women...
Feel less alone
Find support through the ups and downs
Get life back on track
Support children through the transition
Rebuild their sense of self
Feel empowered and worthy of a great relationship again!
Gaining support from others going through similar experiences can be immensely helpful and more financially feasible. The cost is $60 per group and requires an initial 12 week commitment.
The group meets weekly on Mondays from 7:00-8:30pm at Center for Shared Insight, located off of I-25 and Colorado Blvd. at 1780 S. Bellaire St. Suite 125, Denver, CO 80222. The group is facilitated by Dr. Kristen Hick, PsyD and Dr. Brittany Woolford, PhD.
If interested or if you would like additional information, please contact our intake coordinator at 720-644-6698 or email@example.com. A free initial intake will be scheduled to determine if it is a good fit and to answer questions about the group.
"I feel confident when referring clients who want to work on relationship-readiness or enhancement to Dr. Kristen Hick. Clients gain a sense of security experiencing Dr. Hick’s support and essential ... Read More
"I have had the wonderful experience of both training under and working with Dr. Hick. She is a thoughtful and skilled clinician, who is passionate about helping clients achieve their ... Read More
- Group Therapy for Partners in ADHD - Accepting New Members Now!
- Group Therapy for Transforming Trauma - Now Accepting New Members!
- Therapy for Divorce
- Therapy for Love & Relationship Addiction
- Therapy for Pregnancy, Infertility, and Postpartum Health
- Therapy for Teens
- Therapy for Trauma and Abuse
- Free Ebook: Fearless Living and Loving
- Hiring Now! - Psychologist / Doctoral Level Therapist
- Speaking and Workshops
- Group Therapy for Divorce Recovery - Accepting New Members!
- Group Therapy for Postpartum Moms
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Therapy for Couples
- Therapy for Dating and Relationships
- Therapy for Depression
- Therapy for Divorce and Break-Up Recovery