Rates and Insurance
Center for Shared Insight’s rates are comparable to other doctoral level therapists in the Denver, Colorado area with similar training and expertise.
We have set two rates for our therapists, corresponding with their licensure status.
Licensed Psychologists - Have fulfilled all of the educational, clinical, and exam requirements for licensure in Colorado.
- New Client / Initial Evaluation (55 min) - $185
- Individual Therapy (45-50 min) - $160
- Couples/Family Therapy (45-50 min) - $170
- Extended Individual Session (75-80 min) - $256
- Extended Couples/Family Therapy (75-80 min) - $272
Psychologist Candidates - Have fulfilled all of the educational requirements and most of the clinical requirements. They have not taken the license exam and/or are still gaining supervised hours needed to be licensed as a Psychologist. Psychologist Candidates receive several hours of supervision a week, and therefore, clients are gaining the expertise of not only their therapist but two Licensed Psychologists throughout their fellowship experience at CSIP.
- New Client / Initial Evaluation (55 min) - $175
- Individual Therapy (45-50 min) - $150
- Couples/Family Therapy (45-50 min) - $160
- Extended Individual Session (75-80 min) - $240
- Extended Couples/Family Therapy (75-80 min) - $256
Prepare/Enrich Premarital Therapy Rates:
- Premarital Initial Evaluation (90 min) - $275
- Premarital Assessment Sessions (3 sessions) (50 min) - $160
- Premarital Skills Sessions (9-12 sessions) (50 min) - $160
***The therapists at CSIP offer a limited number of reduced fee slots, based on need and circumstance. Please ask about availability.
Center for Shared Insight has tried to make payment of your fees as simple as possible. Payment in the form of cash, check or credit card are accepted.
The licensed therapists at Center for Shared Insight are out-of-network providers for all insurance plans. These therapists can assist clients in seeking reimbursement for out-of-network insurance benefits by generating statements, which clients can access using the client portal and can submit to their insurance. Our Psychologist Candidates, who are not fully licensed, are not out-of-network providers for insurance plans.
Clients are responsible for paying agreed upon fee for services at the time they are rendered, regardless of your insurance arrangements. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully.
Contact Center for Shared Insight to schedule a complimentary consultation with our intake coordinator and learn how therapy can help you overcome your greatest personal and relationship challenges.