Group Therapy for Transforming Trauma - Now Accepting New Members!
Transforming Trauma is a therapy group for women who have experienced sexual assault, interpersonal partner violence, or childhood abuse. This group is a space where survivors can seek and provide support to one another and move towards transforming their traumatic experience.
This group goes deeper than a trauma support group – by helping you recognize patterns within your previous relationships, build insight into relational patterns, and learn new ways of being in relationships, by strengthening your essential relationship, with yourself.
Transforming Trauma is designed to help you…
- Feel less alone
- Find support through the ups and downs
- Better understand your mental and physical reactions
- Learn coping skills
- Rebuild your sense of self
- Feel empowered and confident
Gaining support from others going through similar experiences can be immensely helpful and more financially feasible than other kinds of therapy. The cost is $45 per group/week and requires an initial 10-week commitment. Members are welcome to continue after the 10 weeks and are asked to give 4 weeks notice when they are ready to end the group.
The group meets weekly on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30pm at Center for Shared Insight, located off of I-25 and Colorado Blvd. at 1780 S. Bellaire St. Suite 125, Denver, CO 80222. The group is facilitated by CSIP therapist, Dr. Brittany Woolford, PhD.
If interested or if you would like additional information, please contact our intake coordinator at 720-644-6698 or email@example.com. A free initial intake will be scheduled to determine if it is a good fit and to answer questions about the group.
- Group Therapy for Transforming Trauma - Now Accepting New Members!
- New: Online Therapy for Individuals and Couples
- Therapy for Divorce
- Therapy for Love & Relationship Addiction
- Therapy for Pregnancy, Infertility, and Postpartum Health
- Therapy for Teens
- Therapy for Trauma and Abuse
- Free Ebook: Fearless Living and Loving
- Hiring Now! - Psychologist / Doctoral Level Therapist
- Speaking and Workshops
- Group Therapy for Divorce Recovery - Accepting New Members Now!
- Group Therapy for Postpartum Moms
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Therapy for Couples
- Therapy for Dating and Relationships
- Therapy for Depression
- Therapy for Divorce and Break-Up Recovery