Therapy for Divorce and Break-Up Recovery
Coping with divorce is oftentimes a complex, multi-phase process. While sometimes divorced adults deal with the phases of separation as a continuous process, it's unfortunately more common to see divorces finally dealt with years after the initial separation. While divorce can be profoundly challenging, having the right support of a professional guide you through the stages of grief and healing can have an instrumental effect on future relationships.
Dr. Hick navigates you through the steps of healing post-divorce, and explores the impact of parties involved including families, friends, children, professional networks, neighbors, and others. Proactive divorce recovery is essential to long-term emotional health and happiness. Gain the tools and insight you need for recovery with Dr. Hick, Denver relationship therapist. Contact her today.
Check out Dr. Hick's Women's Divorce Group that can help you through the stages of the divorce process.
- Group Therapy for Transforming Trauma - Now Accepting New Members!
- New: Online Therapy for Individuals and Couples
- Therapy for Divorce
- Therapy for Love & Relationship Addiction
- Therapy for Pregnancy, Infertility, and Postpartum Health
- Therapy for Teens
- Therapy for Trauma and Abuse
- Free Ebook: Fearless Living and Loving
- Hiring Now! - Psychologist / Doctoral Level Therapist
- Speaking and Workshops
- Group Therapy for Divorce Recovery - Accepting New Members Now!
- Group Therapy for Postpartum Moms
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Therapy for Couples
- Therapy for Dating and Relationships
- Therapy for Depression
- Therapy for Divorce and Break-Up Recovery