Center for Shared Insight is an out-of-network insurance provider. To learn about coverage for your treatment, please contact your insurance company with the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits for out-of-network providers?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What exact information is necessary to submit for reimbursement (i.e., diagnosis code, provider tax ID, etc.)?
In some cases, you may elect to not use your insurance to pay for therapy services, for example, to protect access to your personal health information, which insurance requires in order to pay for treatment.